Love.Hope.Faith.Joy.
Date : Saturday, November 10, 2007
Time : 4:50 PM
Title :


As promised , shall talk what happened yest ..
We were invited to sri's house for some deepavali function ..

Saw preethika, santhiya, chandra, and others..
Okays, and guess what ?

I vomited all the food when I reached home ..
It was real terrible for me .. (:
Stayed at sri's hse for a couple of hours, tanya & i decided to go somewhere else..
(shall not say where or else you guys might think we are nuts)

Ended up suntanning there.. Spent time there folding hearts too..

But there is something i must say, Sri's mum's hospitality is real good!

100% for this great mum!

I can really see that she dotes on her children ..
well, my mum's good too .. (:

Tanya, here's for uue!
So cute!



  • Profile

  • Photobucket Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.



  • May....

  • Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (:



  • Let it flow





  • Beep.


  • 6C blog
    Abigail
    Amanda
    Arantxa
    An Qi
    Brenda
    Cassandra
    Cheryl
    Diane
    Evil bean
    Caon
    Dennis
    Faye
    Grace Lee
    Hannah
    Huan Hui
    Hui Si
    Hui Qi
    Jesslyn
    Jinglin
    Jing Ni
    Jing Yi
    Jovina
    Joanne
    Joanna
    Jasmin
    Justin
    Jie Ying
    Jia Xiong
    Kaiyi
    Li Hern
    Maxine
    Maggie
    Mei Ren
    Ming Hui
    Mr Tan
    Qi Yin
    Ruey Shien
    Shi Rui
    Santhiya
    Seri
    Sharon
    Suwanie
    Tanya
    Trishia
    Valerie
    Vannesa
    Wanwei
    Xin Ying
    Yuan Yu
    Zhixian
    Zhong Wei





  • archives

  • November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }