|
Date : Sunday, January 13, 2008
Time : 1:47 PM Title : It's been a week alr. Yeap, still missing him loads. But I thank God for blessing him all this while. And brought the wake to a smooth end. We've all accepted that he's gone back to be with the Lord. He's probably playing mahjong? *giggles* Everythg has to go on yeap .. so I'll just have to smile & go on . I'm sure yeye wants all of us to carry on with our lives . I cried, shed buckets of tears ; cause I miss him (perhaps i won't now, coz i now he's happy at his mansion) Seeing all those old folks walking past, I remembered my dear grandpa. well, through this funeral, I was stronly encouraged to go back to church. There is no way I could escape alr. So anyone would like to accompany me just for one week pls? I'm scared . :D but no matter what. I've got to go back . Cause going back to church is somethg yeye has always urged us to do. Let's talk about sch work, I've got loads not done. I've got sci check-in test to ; wth I've got maths ; 3 ques not done " " chinese ; xi zi " '' history ; project not completed shall not list anymore coz it's making me nerve-wrecking. well, till then!
Have a good week ahead! My dear friends, I know what you guys have been doing for the last few days. Very clearly. Cause I'm not blind :D anyway, thx yeap .
|
Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.
Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (: 6C blog Abigail Amanda Arantxa An Qi Brenda Cassandra Cheryl Diane Evil bean Caon Dennis Faye Grace Lee Hannah Huan Hui Hui Si Hui Qi Jesslyn Jinglin Jing Ni Jing Yi Jovina Joanne Joanna Jasmin Justin Jie Ying Jia Xiong Kaiyi Li Hern Maxine Maggie Mei Ren Ming Hui Mr Tan Qi Yin Ruey Shien Shi Rui Santhiya Seri Sharon Suwanie Tanya Trishia Valerie Vannesa Wanwei Xin Ying Yuan Yu Zhixian Zhong Wei November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |