|
Date : Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Time : 10:15 PM Title :
this post was written on tues night.
but I'm alright now.. everytthing's alright (:
You know what ?
I'm even more exhausted then you guys.
I told myself I've got to put up a strong front in front of you guys,
and realise I couldn't do so.
keeping mum , acting emo is not my way of handling things.
I'm a human being, I have my own feelings.
I cry , I laugh .
I'm not blind to everything.
And believe me, I've never neglected any single one of you guys.
I tried my very best to make you guys laugh, smile.
Cause seeing you guys being happy gives me comfort.
I'm not joking, really serious.
And here's my ques : Do you really know me well?
I doubt.
You guys see me as a happy-go-lucky person right?
Mind you, I'm not.
And to my dear friend :
I've never neglected you.
I did not ps you.
I always tried to make you happy.
You know what? I'm sick of making you happy.
cause I really can't figure out when you'll be laughing and
the other moment, you'll reveal another side of you.
I've always been your listener. You shared your
problems with me. Thank-you.
Thank-you for sharing your problems with me.
I know you regard me as your friend.
Same here, we've always treated you as our friend. a close one.
But you've abused it.
We are not substitutes.
We are not just here for you to share your sorrows.
And the other moment, you'll be with them.
We are the ones sharing your sorrows, they are the ones sharing your joy?
Think back, (i'm not bearing any grudges but that week will foreva
be in my mind)
It was that one week you really left me.
Did you know how lonely I was?
I'm not someone whom you'll say:
Not meeting you tmr.
And trust me, that phrase appeared many times in your smses.
For the whole year, you've like not left me alone for that long?!
Just because of him, you did that.
That simply shows how much our friendship meant to you.
Never would I come to this day when friends no longer
mean to me.
I was serious then, you thought I was just saying about it.
Trivial matters like this says it all , girl.
Every morning, I was wishing you could
be at the station, waiting for us.
Sorry, I gave up.
I knew you had your friends to go with.
Perhaps, they are the ones whom will
share your laughters and tears with.
To provide a listening ear to you too.
&& we realised you were speechless then
but we didn't want to ask cause we knew
you weren't in the mood of talking.
sorry that we've not realised that you shed tears.
sorry.... sorry...
I would like you to know,
we've always been there , but it's just that you've never
realised our presence.
& we've never hated you. NEVER!
I've wrote it, at this moment, written all my thoughts down.
Hate it or like it, it's my thoughts :D
No offence.
Probably, I had too much faith in you.
Tmr
-sch till 1.30
-bell rings and heads for shopping(at least it's a comfort)
Till then =)
|
Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.
Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (: 6C blog Abigail Amanda Arantxa An Qi Brenda Cassandra Cheryl Diane Evil bean Caon Dennis Faye Grace Lee Hannah Huan Hui Hui Si Hui Qi Jesslyn Jinglin Jing Ni Jing Yi Jovina Joanne Joanna Jasmin Justin Jie Ying Jia Xiong Kaiyi Li Hern Maxine Maggie Mei Ren Ming Hui Mr Tan Qi Yin Ruey Shien Shi Rui Santhiya Seri Sharon Suwanie Tanya Trishia Valerie Vannesa Wanwei Xin Ying Yuan Yu Zhixian Zhong Wei November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |