|
Date : Saturday, June 28, 2008
Time : 9:24 PM Title : Hellos ! (: Yeah yeah yeah, haven't been updating for like ages ? SORRY! Then to ppl who keep pestering me to update, i've updated! (: Hmm.. The week's okay . Managed to pass ! HOWEVER , it was a real busy week, and yeap, it brings back sad memories too.. FRIDAY Waked up at 5 .... then wanted to meet jiayun , but eventually, xin yi gave her a ride .. thanks dad, he flagged a taxi for me (: all thanks to the ride, if not i'll be late for first parade.. then had morn assembly at quadrangle, did all the stuff .. time passed ! 12.30 . went for luch, talked talked talked ! studied for a while and went to practice . had first aid lesson, yeap, got heaps of praises , we were happy thou. Who will not be happy to be praised ??? To my dear friend Life is just a game, you have to abide to the rules. You have just missed a hit, but I believe you will soon catch up right? I will be there for you, if you ever need. We too, would be there for each other like just what we did on thurs right? We cried, we laughed, we poured out our troubles, we worried the same thgs, we talked abt our eagerness to do certain thgs, we too, thought about that one chance we should be given, we thought about the unfairness. But when thgs really happen, it didn't really come out as worse as we thought right? Welcome to my group (; Rmb, the game has not ended , it is only the beginning . Frankly, I thought it was the end of the world then. I thought that God took away my hopes. I thought I had merely lost everythg in cca wise. I thought I was no match for the girls. I thought I sucked in whatever I do in cca. I thought cca will never be thrilling for me . I thought about the unfairness. I thought there would never be a second chance. I thought of the infinite things, and sad to say they were all negative thoughts. I mean , really, how much tears would I shed for cca ? Perhaps, I am really not up to that standard. I have really given my best, I studied hard for it, I dragged myself for the holiday practices . I will not give up, I will not give up on my faith. Yeah, actually what sgt Hidayah & Nasirah said was right, we should try our very very best at evrythg we do, that it's always possible to have another team yea? Omgosh, the weekend is fast , it's saturday alr , sunday is coming . This is how we wasted our sat morn , doing CIP . However, on the bright side, we got to earn CIP hours . Yeap, I won't be sure when it'll be the next time i'll update but yeah, i'll try my best to update . I'm never giving up, I tell you !!!!! (: there's always that one chance waiting for us!!! To step & yan ling, congrats , you guys are in (: do us proud yeah! I'm gonna study for it, I'm gonna have that attitude towarsd it man! Okay, I mean i'm gonna have that never-say-impossible atttude !! And I believe that there's peeps in our non-comp team, like xin yi, jia yun, hidayah, and yeap, Yuan Yu too.. Cheer up tiger! Lion says : JY ! JY ! JY ! 你可以的,加油! Till then..........! LOVE, Grace |
Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.
Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (: 6C blog Abigail Amanda Arantxa An Qi Brenda Cassandra Cheryl Diane Evil bean Caon Dennis Faye Grace Lee Hannah Huan Hui Hui Si Hui Qi Jesslyn Jinglin Jing Ni Jing Yi Jovina Joanne Joanna Jasmin Justin Jie Ying Jia Xiong Kaiyi Li Hern Maxine Maggie Mei Ren Ming Hui Mr Tan Qi Yin Ruey Shien Shi Rui Santhiya Seri Sharon Suwanie Tanya Trishia Valerie Vannesa Wanwei Xin Ying Yuan Yu Zhixian Zhong Wei November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |