|
Date : Monday, September 01, 2008
Time : 7:40 PM Title :
Firstly, thanks trudie for your electricity, your house, your gas, your toilet, your kitchen and sky ! Thanks ah ! Yeeap, went to her house to bake cookies , yum yum ! It turned out to be marvellous ! thanks to her auntie too (: Next, happy birthday Shi Rui too !
(summarised based on thursday & Wednesday)
Friday
happy teachers day to all t'chers ! Yeap , went to school with Hannah (: Celebration was great! Balloon great was even great ! Woots~ Concert too! Concert ended ard 11.45 . Rushed back with Qi Yin, Xin Yi, Jia Yun and Abii ... Weeelll, couldn't make it to the concert.. saw Yuan Bing , hui si and the rest ! I had fun poking on their disadvantages (: Saw Mr Tan, we were all like fans waiting for him . Then...Guo Lao Shi ! She turned pretty(: I missed her, her usual spitting of saliva .. Miss that ! Her hair became .. Wow ! A great change indeed ! Seeing all of them rememnded me of the past and the determination to live on. 2 years have passed , with ups and downs. Returning back to my beloved primary school reminds me all that I've been through. All hard work has paid off. I missed them, no matter whether they are strangers or friends, they seemed like a long lost friend. A friend whom you could just run up to, just to say 'HELLO' NEXT. Went kfc with the girls (: Stupid ! I got pranked . I was about to play with the little girl when i turned ard, and none of em were there ! ANGRYY . Then , went playground with Vannessa, Huan Hui, Jing Lin, Abbi, tanya, Hui Si, Zhi xian, Cheryl, and Jing Ni (: We reminisced the past and chatted abt the present . The past were sweet . Yeap, took pics , fooled ard and talked ! Just love the way we talked . We haven't been talking, but when we start talking , it seems like we've known each other for years, and it's so many years ! HOORAY, we sang SPS school song too. Primary school seems to be the warm-est , the great-est and the love-iest ! Everything is just so perfect (: Problems that occur in Secondary school will never, surface in Primary school. I MISS SPS ! Whatever it is, life still has still go on . Seize the day, no matter the outcome. Memories linger, and it will . sorry, shall put pics first, cooz I don't have the time (: ) Thanks abii for the pics (: |
Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.
Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (: 6C blog Abigail Amanda Arantxa An Qi Brenda Cassandra Cheryl Diane Evil bean Caon Dennis Faye Grace Lee Hannah Huan Hui Hui Si Hui Qi Jesslyn Jinglin Jing Ni Jing Yi Jovina Joanne Joanna Jasmin Justin Jie Ying Jia Xiong Kaiyi Li Hern Maxine Maggie Mei Ren Ming Hui Mr Tan Qi Yin Ruey Shien Shi Rui Santhiya Seri Sharon Suwanie Tanya Trishia Valerie Vannesa Wanwei Xin Ying Yuan Yu Zhixian Zhong Wei November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |