|
Date : Friday, September 05, 2008
Time : 8:20 PM Title : Hello (: back here once agn ! SURPRISED ? I bet . Because I don't blog often yeap? I knew some of you are gonna say YES! BORING FRIDAY ! hhahas, was thinking abt the normal fridays , on the whole I mean . wah, so thrilling . we will be there like ''OMGosh, 2pm coming soon! Get ready, first-aid file, hairnet, beret, socks ...'' alamak man, miss that suddenly! Awww.. Surprising huh . Life is always like that. When you get hold of that particular thing, you'll be sulking and asking 'WHY?!' but when things are gone, you realised that partically thing has become part of your life. Yesterday was like talking to Diane about AGI . We thought it was a real once-in-a-life-time experiene. I mean how many years can you have , with you marching infront of a humongous crowd ? I guessed there won't be many of these wonderful experiences in life. Yeap, I am particularly happy that I was part of AGI . Although I volunteered. (: But thnks yuan yu , you told me it was a once-in-a-life-time experience ! And that made me wanna join AGI . And yeap, I really understand how you felt that moment. Partly because i've gone through once. And i believe that's not the only time you get a once-in-a-lifetime experience . many on the way ! Yes, and partly because I didn't have the chance to be in NDP, I wanted to take part so badly, I must say. I am envious, obviously. Seeing all my immaculately-dressed friends, all helping one another to adjust badges.. At that time , I wished I could wish upon a star , and that wish would come true. And at this moment, a million thoughts running through my mind. I am glad that the almighty God above has answered my prayers, at least , thou, you've calmed me down when I needed you the most. I am glad that I have such a great family, that you guys were there during my darkest periods, and those encouraging words really brighten me up. If I had to go through everything again, I'd rather go through with you guys again. And I'm glad that I have such great friends . *I'm not gonna mention names . Perhaps , I may hate you guys so deeply at times , but pardon me . I'm grateful for all you've done for me, whether encouraging smses, or words , it has touched me definately one way of another. and particularly to you , thanks for being there for me . Although I dislike you at times, but there are times when I thought I've knew you all my life. and yeap, to you, Lord , that you'd make me happy in every single way. Perhaps I shall share it with you guys. There are a few encounters when I was really down , unhappy, and then I'll coincidentally meet a few primary school friends . Even a word of 'hi' or 'hi, how are you' can make me on cloud nine . (: Wow, it seemed like some big story huh ! but dunno what strucked me suddenly, I decided to pen down all these. And to all, these are all my heartfelt words, I strictly have no other meanings behind it (: well, i guess I've said what I shouldn't or never ever expected to say . (: toodles (: |
Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.
Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (: 6C blog Abigail Amanda Arantxa An Qi Brenda Cassandra Cheryl Diane Evil bean Caon Dennis Faye Grace Lee Hannah Huan Hui Hui Si Hui Qi Jesslyn Jinglin Jing Ni Jing Yi Jovina Joanne Joanna Jasmin Justin Jie Ying Jia Xiong Kaiyi Li Hern Maxine Maggie Mei Ren Ming Hui Mr Tan Qi Yin Ruey Shien Shi Rui Santhiya Seri Sharon Suwanie Tanya Trishia Valerie Vannesa Wanwei Xin Ying Yuan Yu Zhixian Zhong Wei November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |