Love.Hope.Faith.Joy.
Date : Thursday, October 30, 2008
Time : 11:58 PM
Title :


Zillion thoughts running through my mind.
It will be one conversation that I will never forget.
it's really a mixed feeling.
friend, I really trusted you so much you know.
it's really alot. you are the primary school friend that comes into 1e4 .
and it was you who makes me feel like home on the first day of school in 2007 .
it was you who made me got involved in 1e4's activities.
and without realising, I've let out so so so many secrets to you.
what's the reason? because I trusted you so much.
You have made me so disappointed this time.
Never would I have expected that you would backstab me .
and do you know just because of your damn inconsiderate act, you have caused so much conflicts
among the closest people in our class.
wake up , it's alr late oct, it's alr the school holidays, 2008 is coming to an end,
why can't you just bury whatver hatchet you have ? why must make matters worse ?
we are all looking forward to the chalet you know, but do you know you
indirectly ruined everythg.
do you know I'm really speechless .
I REALLY TUSTED YOU .
why must you misuse my trust?
once bitten , twice shy . the trust can't be gained back.
I'm not feeling the hatred right now, I'm utterly disappointed you know.
So many years of friendship, and mind you, you are the one who brings it to a
full-stop .
Please , can you explain to me the situation?
tell me man, I might be that innocent to hear it.
omgoodness, i really don't know what's on ur mind..
at this present moment, you ask me to take care, be the cheerful grace.
hey, pls , tell me when's the real you and when's not .
I can't take this anymore.
Come to ur senses . I'm not a toy.
Don't mess with me.
Guys, no matter what I say, the illusion will still be there.
But I really treasure you guys, although I really
can't accept the way u guys work
at times. however, it's the character and personality
that makes up the real you.
I didn't mean to do anythg to cause any unhappiness among
you guys.
The cause of this is that i trust
people too much, I trust that
nice friends are hard to meet, friends are hard to come by,
hence i really trusted everyone of them.
And backstabbing is what I get in return.
I'm sorry guys.



  • Profile

  • Photobucket Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.



  • May....

  • Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (:



  • Let it flow





  • Beep.


  • 6C blog
    Abigail
    Amanda
    Arantxa
    An Qi
    Brenda
    Cassandra
    Cheryl
    Diane
    Evil bean
    Caon
    Dennis
    Faye
    Grace Lee
    Hannah
    Huan Hui
    Hui Si
    Hui Qi
    Jesslyn
    Jinglin
    Jing Ni
    Jing Yi
    Jovina
    Joanne
    Joanna
    Jasmin
    Justin
    Jie Ying
    Jia Xiong
    Kaiyi
    Li Hern
    Maxine
    Maggie
    Mei Ren
    Ming Hui
    Mr Tan
    Qi Yin
    Ruey Shien
    Shi Rui
    Santhiya
    Seri
    Sharon
    Suwanie
    Tanya
    Trishia
    Valerie
    Vannesa
    Wanwei
    Xin Ying
    Yuan Yu
    Zhixian
    Zhong Wei





  • archives

  • November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }