|
Date : Sunday, May 24, 2009
Time : 2:40 PM Title :
A day filled with tremendous excitement, and surprises. It's also a day that brought me closer to some people, well on the other hand it made me realise the unrevealing sides of some of my closest friends. it's gonna be one of the most unforgettable birthdays I had. Thank-you. Thank you for making the so unexpected surprises. You guys really can act ah! do consider joining stage play ah! who know's?You guys might end up getting Oscars award Words cannot express my gratitude to every single one of you who made this day a memorable one , but you guys surely stand a place in my heart. What you guys have done or prepared for me are really beyond description ! The cards that I've read are really touching. Yes, I shed golden tears. I never knew I made an impact on you (if u're reading). yah and to you guys , 21st may was wonderful ! with the night walking down marina and the numerous pics , the big surprise at the hut .. btw guys, I didn't even imagine I would see you guys there ! esp Kaiyi and YuanYu. thanks a billion, an infinite ! Okay, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my(wait the camera man stop cueing!) : Mummy and Daddy & family, esp to my mum who had been so secretive, smsing and smsing. My friends - Kaiyi, Tanya, YuanYu, Tanya, Shirui, Wayne, Karishma, Qi Yin, Wee chng, Yi Yun, Luna, Peiying, Sandra, diane, Huisi, Khairul, Joseph, Xin Ying, Ceslie, Haziq, Si hui, Sharon, Joannne tan, Shermaine, Zhong Wei, Farah, Atikah, Cloe, Michelle,Isabelle, and of course all the ppl 3e1/3 Everlast! for the song and the gifts , a really big thank-you to all of you ! for all that you've done, prepared, and for all the greetings and well-wishes, for the songs ! THANKYOU ! I apologise if Ive missed any names, but I don't think I have ! (: Comments : Tanya - Thanks for coming together to celebrate and surprise me ah!! wah...OLD HAG! Shirui- hohoho! must rmb the cheapppo thg yeah! thanks for being there , GST rocks I tell u! Yuanyu - You lcb ! hahaha. thanks for everythg man! thks for ur card ! for all you've prepared. Kaiyi- wah, you ! surprised me with the harsh commens in the morning ah! Thak-you, for walking down the dormitories at marina! Qi Yin - Thanks for the card, honestly I was touched by ur card, I missed those times, but friend, I really want those days back but I knew It's impossible. The walking back, the swings, do u still remember? But through it all, it was a day not t be forgotten. i've lost count on the no. of thank-yous but I still wanna say thank-you guys! 21.05.2009 |
Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.
Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (: 6C blog Abigail Amanda Arantxa An Qi Brenda Cassandra Cheryl Diane Evil bean Caon Dennis Faye Grace Lee Hannah Huan Hui Hui Si Hui Qi Jesslyn Jinglin Jing Ni Jing Yi Jovina Joanne Joanna Jasmin Justin Jie Ying Jia Xiong Kaiyi Li Hern Maxine Maggie Mei Ren Ming Hui Mr Tan Qi Yin Ruey Shien Shi Rui Santhiya Seri Sharon Suwanie Tanya Trishia Valerie Vannesa Wanwei Xin Ying Yuan Yu Zhixian Zhong Wei November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |