|
Date : Thursday, August 27, 2009
Time : 12:06 AM Title : Hmph, it's wed night and I'm here, all thanks to ace-learning! (:
okay, well you seldom hear me say the word ''stress'' , but now i'm really so stressed out. life dosen't seem to be the way I want it to be. I have sooo many things on my priority and many are still pending. never in my life , have I felt so frustrated about everything. From homework to external matters to planning to ... the list goes on. I need a good sleep. seriously I need one. It has been like so many days ever since I had a good sleep dreaming about good stuff! (: I am really trying my very best to get things into place. I'm no longer copying, I'm depending on my super duper power to complete every single math worksheet. Partner has always been saying ''aiya, used to it alr. nevermind, you don't do lor.'' ''see, you didn't pay attention. I thought teacher explained it alr?'' However funny it may seem, but there's always a meaning to it . It really gives me the determination to get work done, to submit work on time. omgosh, it's like i'm sooo stressed at times sitting beside such a brainiac, scoring all As. I really could see the joy in him whenever he got back his test paper. I always wished I was him, having his super clever brains. anyone has any secret formula to sturying smart? and yet, scoring well for exams? Guide me, teach me!! anyway, I'm so glad I have an eating buddy who's ever so enthusiastic about the most guilty thing on Mother Earth - FOOD ! I enjoyed her company alot, alottttttttt. All the craps that only we understand, while others go ''huh?'' . hmmmm, perhaps I'm back to my normal self. BTWWWW, it was a minute of depression. i'm feeling much better than what i was 8 mins ago. Thanks b-u-d-d-y. (: well, on the brighter note, life's not that bad though. I have great ppl around too. both xinlerk and xinying to pull through those biology lectures, grace to laugh at her so cute-ness, cass to laugh at her innocence ! Jinyuan to gossip here and there, crap i mean lobster here and there. nicole and jiayee to make me laugh like what man. both of em ah. of course not forgetting wanwei, someone whom you can luagh with at the lamest yet best stuff! derrick to shoot arrows at him ! Jing Kai the gender-question-mark! Geok Theng with the really sincere smile (: Natasha with the shy shy yet cute smile. atiqah and her rubbish. Bob to tease with Kimberly to laugh with!!! Amelia , she's really nice to talk to! Fathin , really enjoying the times when I hoohoh disturb her! Chuan Ting and her Patmok! and as i continue to type, I realise school life is really cool then. I wonder if u people will ever get to read these at this dead blog of mine, but it's really you guys who indirectly made me laugh and smile from the bottom most of my heart. Every smile of yours brightens and enlightens my day by 99.999999%. & as i start to recollect, I am actually in no position to complain or mumble about all these because there are so many kids out there in the world waiting to have a chance to Study. isn't it? |
Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.
Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (: 6C blog Abigail Amanda Arantxa An Qi Brenda Cassandra Cheryl Diane Evil bean Caon Dennis Faye Grace Lee Hannah Huan Hui Hui Si Hui Qi Jesslyn Jinglin Jing Ni Jing Yi Jovina Joanne Joanna Jasmin Justin Jie Ying Jia Xiong Kaiyi Li Hern Maxine Maggie Mei Ren Ming Hui Mr Tan Qi Yin Ruey Shien Shi Rui Santhiya Seri Sharon Suwanie Tanya Trishia Valerie Vannesa Wanwei Xin Ying Yuan Yu Zhixian Zhong Wei November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |