|
Date : Monday, November 23, 2009
Time : 7:11 PM Title : happy fifteen , to the one above... (: hahaha I always see her wishing others with ''happy fifteen'', so i shall do likewise to her ! as I was chatting with a friend last night, I realised that my primary school bestfriend was Tanya , and now Secondary school it's the one above! no matter how many friends I have ,you have ,they have, she has, he has, it has... there could only be only a couple of good friends that really stay with you through thick & thin. yeah, and these few weeks, I'd came to know that we as human beings really do have unique characters you know. no one will ever be dupilcated in terms of everything! Yes, I have gone through alot with the birthday girl. and am glad that we are still best friends. you know how much we've been through? these few years, thursday nights we have the same panicky feeling, that the next day would be cca day . So how good were we to have attained full attendance for year 2008 for cca. despite all those mental struggles and 50 50 thing. going chalet and staying up through the night to talk, and wear the same thing. now when i think of it, I'll definitely have a good laugh about it! I'd still remember when we called twins in the train by an old couple. We would laugh all the way at the stupidest thing you could ever think of. this year we started the food campaign, we have been embarking on our food journey. wah, it sounds as though we are gonna open an eatery outlet like that. after writing so much, I think I sound like I'm making a confession to her rather than others. Hmmm, okay I just wanna say you foooooodddddddddd loverrrrrr, deserves this special day beacause of all your self-acclaimed words saying that you are the queen in preparing birthdays! next year you'll be sixteen. |
Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.
Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (: 6C blog Abigail Amanda Arantxa An Qi Brenda Cassandra Cheryl Diane Evil bean Caon Dennis Faye Grace Lee Hannah Huan Hui Hui Si Hui Qi Jesslyn Jinglin Jing Ni Jing Yi Jovina Joanne Joanna Jasmin Justin Jie Ying Jia Xiong Kaiyi Li Hern Maxine Maggie Mei Ren Ming Hui Mr Tan Qi Yin Ruey Shien Shi Rui Santhiya Seri Sharon Suwanie Tanya Trishia Valerie Vannesa Wanwei Xin Ying Yuan Yu Zhixian Zhong Wei November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |