|
Date : Monday, November 02, 2009
Time : 7:20 PM Title : Yeapppp! family's back! really happy that they came home safe and sound! thank goodness. but mum came home having food poisoning. due to the fact that the stuff over there , too spicy lahh. hehe, but she still bought alot for me. alot in bundles (: (: thanks mum. vice versa, it didn't feel quite well when we weren't there for each other. shopping wasn't that fun too. right, mum! *stares hardly at the newly displayed bags. ,br> hehehe, found out that Brother's wearing boxes now. Spongebob somemore! hmmmm... HI programme's started alr. goodness gracious, don't like the lesson planning. there was chem tdy. and alamak teacher, is not that we are not aware of what's happening lah. we will do something, just that it has not been published only what. and teacher the way you lectured us saying we lack some empathy, oh crap, i don't think we lack this. We are absolutely preparing something! well, besides that I think age is catching up ah, after training on sat, I'm feeling the pain all over! real tough training, hentak like crazy fools. hmm, but i think good practice though. aiya I don't even know who's my buddy. like that presentation die die ah . got to scrap her out soon! back to it. I think we are writing emails. I really don't know what's wrong man. Seriously, something's lacking in us nowadays. we laugh . but I don't think we're getting straight to the point yea. perhaps we don't share much? I tell you alot of stuff huh, class etc. but you know i know very hmm little abt you. like you are sick, hmm how on earth would I know ah? provided like you say or something? sighhhhhhhhhhh... don't like it , don't like the way things are for us now. old hag, get well soon too ok. waiting for wednesday yeah. better don't go out so often! |
Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.
Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (: 6C blog Abigail Amanda Arantxa An Qi Brenda Cassandra Cheryl Diane Evil bean Caon Dennis Faye Grace Lee Hannah Huan Hui Hui Si Hui Qi Jesslyn Jinglin Jing Ni Jing Yi Jovina Joanne Joanna Jasmin Justin Jie Ying Jia Xiong Kaiyi Li Hern Maxine Maggie Mei Ren Ming Hui Mr Tan Qi Yin Ruey Shien Shi Rui Santhiya Seri Sharon Suwanie Tanya Trishia Valerie Vannesa Wanwei Xin Ying Yuan Yu Zhixian Zhong Wei November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |