Love.Hope.Faith.Joy.
Date : Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Time : 12:05 AM
Title :


Ging gang gooly gooly watcha ging gang goo.
Ging gang goo.
Shakawali Shakawali umpa umm-umm-paa.




I feel so blessed now.
I feel so blessed that I've got grandma to welcome me back home with a huge smile.
I feel so blessed that I've got a brother who told mum that he missed me.
I feel so blessed that I've got a mum who kisses me goodbye everyday before I go to school.
I feel so blessed that I've got a Dad who would help me carry the heaviest stuff of the heaviest days of my life.
I feel so blessed that I've got a grandfather whom I know is up in heaven hovering over us. answering my prayers whenever I made one.
I feel blessed that I had the courage to pull through one of the toughest, yet the most fruitful camp.
I feel so blessed that I was able t have gained so much from the camp.





I'm not regretting for not going for sch's SJ camp.
Advanced NCO Camp o9 has brought me yet to another higher level.
A level that I'd thought I'd wouldn't reach, somewhere I'd thought that I would never ever make it.
Yes, it was another self-check of myself.
I gave it all.
I didn't hold back anything.
I found myself enjoying soo much with my platoon., with all the laughter and that.
I found the joy in them whenever they laughed. The sudden fatigue in them disappeared a moment.
I overcame my mental barrier.
I'd thought I'd wouldn't live a day without my closest friend., whom i think I was wrong of .
I'd thought I would be mad and furious, but eventually, with a big wide grin, I'm done, I'm not angry.
My friend, whether u've seen this or not. My sincere gratitude to you that you made me realised
that I could rise t new horizons, that it was all up to individual's mindset to do or not to do.
I loved those pictures that were snapped in camp. It was brought with so much sweat, yet you know how much sweat?
Those pics leave a magnificent memory to me. I won't elaborate abt the camp stuff, but it's
really a torture camp. I felt it was even worse than OBS. YET I felt the satisfaction.
Who says ANCO Camp's got to be I-kill-you-you-kill-me camp?
I felt that it's a platform to forge more frendships.
Another part of my life that has been coloured.
Cheers.
To Golf.


and again, I feel so good right now. That things seem so perfect for me.
That flashbacks made me, smile.


Tonight's gonna be a good good night.



  • Profile

  • Photobucket Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.



  • May....

  • Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (:



  • Let it flow





  • Beep.


  • 6C blog
    Abigail
    Amanda
    Arantxa
    An Qi
    Brenda
    Cassandra
    Cheryl
    Diane
    Evil bean
    Caon
    Dennis
    Faye
    Grace Lee
    Hannah
    Huan Hui
    Hui Si
    Hui Qi
    Jesslyn
    Jinglin
    Jing Ni
    Jing Yi
    Jovina
    Joanne
    Joanna
    Jasmin
    Justin
    Jie Ying
    Jia Xiong
    Kaiyi
    Li Hern
    Maxine
    Maggie
    Mei Ren
    Ming Hui
    Mr Tan
    Qi Yin
    Ruey Shien
    Shi Rui
    Santhiya
    Seri
    Sharon
    Suwanie
    Tanya
    Trishia
    Valerie
    Vannesa
    Wanwei
    Xin Ying
    Yuan Yu
    Zhixian
    Zhong Wei





  • archives

  • November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }