Love.Hope.Faith.Joy.
Date : Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Time : 11:34 PM
Title :


Back down memory lane


I've decided not to put pictures up...(oh no i put them up in the end!!)
it'll ruin my chance of writing!
initially, I've wanted this chance sooooo much of reviewing my 2009.
seems like I don't feel excited about it when , I'm here! Muahhahha!
soon, it'll be 2010. which means O levels are heere!
so I think I'd better blog till i feel good ! (:

I've gotten a diary ! It's from Mum, a really pretty diary (not my type cause it's so cute )
In fact , I've started writing my highlights of 09 inside my diary..
Back to the topic again, hehhe. Yeap, My 2009.
upon mumbering to myself ''My 2009'' , I smiled.
Sometimes I wonder if its because of age or what, I feel much more than what I felt when
I was young...
I'm really someone who can ponder over a thing for a very long time.
If I'd seen a playground, it would remind me of those times when I would be in a swing, swinging
till my heart's content.
When I see an old uncle or auntie, it reminded me of my Grandpa and grandma.
it goes on...........
My 2009, got to say it as a very fruitful year.
Things did not go on smoothly throughout, but at the end of the something, it was sweet. The sweet of labour.
it was a year full of tasks.
first up was me as a chairperson.
with it, comes gigantic responsibility. I worried everytime an event took placed,
be it CNY celebrations, Lantern Festival, Teacher's Day, Racial Harmony competitions,
or even those small-scales like passing down a msg.. It mattered to me alot.
the days following the event or something would be rather worrying.
the people around me they knew, how stupid I was to be worrying over something so trivial.
however, yes, I'm very proud of myself that I've certainly given all that I can to my role.
I am so happy that I'd met sooo many friends ..
Friends that would help me pull through everyday. making me laugh like siao man.
you know, disturbing them would be fun too! muahhahhaha!
it was so much fun this year in school.
as I'm typing, I'm so afraid that I would get spammed again.
on second thought, I'd thought that this is my space, no matter how things are written, hey ,
it's still about me and me writing..... awwwman.
Sec 3 life was so much better for me as compared to sec 2 life. Sec3 was much more challenging.
2009 was also all abt the cca days.
along side, friday would also be the day both yy and I feared.
hey, i mean. when I think abt it now, why do I fear about it man?
no matter what rank you are, be it private ; cadet ; lance cpl ; cpl ; sgt ; ssgt...
we are still humans. we go according to our feelings. Humans are soft-hearted in nature.
there'd surely be some time when you feel helpless , that you need someone to give you a hand man!
CCA is not scary at all ! how come I'd only found it out tdy?
once again. I'm too easily being influenced.
talking about influential things, I think this is a habit I must change.
I musn't follow others.
I got to have a mind of my ownnnnn.
there's this very cute friend of mine, she's got the similar name as me...
very obvious then! haha!
I really love the way she does things. I mean serious.
She's small in size, but there's many parts of her worth learning.
albeit the fact that she might be small in size, she fights for her own rights.
she goes according to her instincts.
she doesn't follow the crowd.
She'd copy work, but she gives the feeling that she's learning something from the person!
cool right. && she has her mind of her own.
if she has doubts, by all means she'll stay back alone, to ask questions!!!
the more I write about her , the more superwoman I think she is!!!!!!!!
sooooo cooollll. I really must learn some of her ways!
To not be influential through the means of others!
This is not even half of what I wanna cover! hehhe. & I think the post is long.
as I was saying. I'd remembered that in my previous post (long time ago!)
I mentioned I would be soo happy if on my way home , I'd just bump into some
old primary school friend & allil chatter , would make my day!!!! I would be soo happy !
I remembered a few occasions when I just bumped into a few of them! We talked like .... wah!
really like those feeling!
hmmmmm.... I'd seriously think no one would be reading it however I'd wanted to write these!
Another part of 2009 was OBS.
A tough hurdle that I passed.
as you know, I am unable to swim right, then suddenly capsize.
how ___________ the feeling is...
some racism occured in bet, but though it all, i was happy that OBS has passed and was mentally struggling for me.

NDP 09.
another memorable event of 2009.
I still remember all the little rascals of WRS NDP peeps.
so much trouble each week. got to call them on wednesdays to confirm attendance.
then if they were to reach home late. as in 12+ 1+ am, still must contact them to ensure their
safety. something that once was a task became a memory to me (:
another very significant of my 2009 was ANCO.
it's like a puzzle.
so much of it , happiness sadness satisfaction agony all adds up to the process of ANCO.
certainly, it's a course that every sec 1 & sec 2 dreamed of.
I'd missed that chance in 08, and time for this old folk me, to get enrolled in 09!
so much happened throughout..
It was a period that made me absorbed so much , and learn so much.
emotions ran wild before it, but after it, I realised to me its a pea not worth it like a penny.
I have far more accompliashed than what I have right now.
Thankyou my friends, thankyou to all of you . All your names are right here in my heart.
okayokay, now i feel like ending!

It is a longgggg post! Like a post of mine that has accumulated for weeks!
It's a year that I met so much, and overcame so much.
The following year shall be another great year for you and for me!!!! (: *huge smile
I am going to be .... an ox soon.
to all of you out there! Have another fruitful 2010!
Rmb, it's about how you think and not how others think.
Let's all overcome another challenging year!

It's gonna be a good year. It's gonna be a good good year!@!!@#$&^%
Sayonara 2009!

Labels:




  • Profile

  • Photobucket Alohaaa! Grace Chow was how I was named on 21 May 1994. I would love to make you, smile.



  • May....

  • Peace and Joy start overflowing. Laughter fill all your hearts. May..I? (:



  • Let it flow





  • Beep.


  • 6C blog
    Abigail
    Amanda
    Arantxa
    An Qi
    Brenda
    Cassandra
    Cheryl
    Diane
    Evil bean
    Caon
    Dennis
    Faye
    Grace Lee
    Hannah
    Huan Hui
    Hui Si
    Hui Qi
    Jesslyn
    Jinglin
    Jing Ni
    Jing Yi
    Jovina
    Joanne
    Joanna
    Jasmin
    Justin
    Jie Ying
    Jia Xiong
    Kaiyi
    Li Hern
    Maxine
    Maggie
    Mei Ren
    Ming Hui
    Mr Tan
    Qi Yin
    Ruey Shien
    Shi Rui
    Santhiya
    Seri
    Sharon
    Suwanie
    Tanya
    Trishia
    Valerie
    Vannesa
    Wanwei
    Xin Ying
    Yuan Yu
    Zhixian
    Zhong Wei





  • archives

  • November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }